Learning At Home
|Learning Tasks - Term 2||Week 6|
Please select the appropriate grade pack for your child based on their class grouping. Download and print the learning tasks for the week and associated resources. Each grade level has a suggested timetable for the week to assist you to track the work your child completes. We have provided the Learning Packs in both Word and as a PDF version where possible, to assist families to download and print the required weekly learning tasks.
If you have any questions regarding the information provided please contact the class teacher through the email provided on the weekly timetable at the front of each learning pack.
Launching into Learning and Pre-Kinder
Department of Education: Learning at Home
If you would like to access more information and resources about how to support your child to Learning at Home please follow the link below to the Department of Education website. Follow links identified for grade appropriate levels to find inforamation to support your child.
This will include:
- All age groups from Lil to Year 6
- Lesson plans with step by step instructions
- Learning tasks for both online and offline
- Parents support information
- Curriculum supported materials
|From our School Nurse|
|Children's University - The Wonder Weekly|
All students have access to these activities and can complete them at any time. We hope you enjoy them!
- The Wonder Weekly March 23
- The Wonder Weekly March 30
- The Wonder Weekly April 6
- The Wonder Weekly April 13
- The Wonder Weekly April 20
- The Wonder Weekly April 27
- The Wonder Weekly May 4
- The Wonder Weekly May 11
- The Wonder Weekly May 25
- The Wonder Weekly June 1 - NEW
- Public Learning Destinations online activities
Contact the School
31 Glen Ard Mohr Road
Exeter TAS 7275
Phone: 03 6394 4700